- The escalation of the armed conflict between Hamas and Israel in the Gaza Strip may cause the already sparse Christian minority to disappear from the area.
- Israeli authorities officially condemn attacks on religious minorities, but their actions do not actually work.
- The demands of the UN General Assembly do not find understanding from the Israeli authorities.
· The Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe has published a report on hate crimes against Christians in 46 countries in 2022.
· The publication includes reports of cases recorded by the Ordo Iuris Institute.
· Situations described included assaulting and threatening to kill Catholic priests, acts of vandalism, disrupting a mass or attack with a dangerous instrument.
· The Ordo Iuris Institute has once again submitted a report to the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe showing the scale of religiously motivated aggression against Christians in Poland.
· In 2022, the Institute recorded 77 such incidents in our country.
· The number of acts of hatred against Christians in Poland continues to increase.