· Poland complies with the decision of the European Court of Human Rights to implement interim measures. Poland has prepared assistance in kind for foreigners in the territory of Belarus near the border with Poland and for a long time has been making efforts to deliver it to foreigners by legal means, which, however, has been prevented by Belarus.
· At the request of the FEMM Committee (Committee on Women's Rights and Gender Equality), the European Parliament has focused on the impact of 'intimate partner' violence on women and children and on custody rights.
· The Court of Appeal in Warsaw has issued a decision in the case against Neil Datta - sued by the Ordo Iuris Institute for infringement of personal rights.
· During the current plenary session, the European Parliament adopted a resolution on a Texas state law restricting the practice of abortion.
· Representatives of the Ordo Iuris Institute took part in the meeting of the European Conservatives and Reformists Working Group on Institutional Reform.