· The Conference on the Future of Europe - CoFoE was held in the European Union for a year.
· The project was intended to be an opportunity to listen to the will of EU citizens as regards the direction of reforms in the Union.
· In fact, CoFoE was used by EU stewards to obtain a bogus social card for their long-planned changes and projects.
This report comments on a large part of the recommendations made at the Conference. The issues dealt with are of particular importance for Poland’s sovereignty and Polish constitutional identity.
· The final recommendations of the Conference on the Future of Europe (CoFoE) have been published in recent days. They are aimed at further federalization of the European Union.
· The conference was promoted as a platform for public debate enabling citizens to express their views on the future of the European Union.