- The demographic crisis is one of the most serious problems today.
- The international scientific conference "Cultural Aspects of Family Policy," organized by the Ordo Iuris Institute and Collegium Intermarium, was devoted to ways to solve it.
- Participants in the event focused on how culture affects people's attitudes about their family life.
· In recent years, there has been an increasing amount of discussion about how to overcome the demographic crisis.
· Many commentators see solutions to the problem in political and social programs.
· The Ordo Iuris Institute and Collegium Intermarium are organizing an international scientific conference to present the cultural aspects of the demographic crisis and possible measures in this area to improve the situation.
·The Hague Conference on Private International Law has been working for several years to legally regulate parental rights in cases of surrogacy
· In a prepared report, experts stress that in some countries, surrogacy users have difficulty obtaining the child's citizenship and parental rights
· Experts suggest developing an international instrument recognizing foreign court decisions on parentage and unifying regulations
· A conference was held today at the European Parliament in Brussels. "Let's stop child trafficking."
· The event was organized by MEP Alessandra Basso, in cooperation with the Italian organization Pro Vita&Famiglia.
- An international conference took place in Buenos Aires, providing a space for debate for young leaders from countries in North and South America, as well as Europe.
- The event was dedicated to discussing the challenges of the 21st century in areas such as the protection of fundamental rights and freedoms, increasing globalization or cultural strife, among others.
· In recent weeks, at the invitation of the Ordo Iuris Institute and Collegium Intermarium, Canadian lawyer Professor Jane Adolphe visited Poland.
· Her stay ended with a press conference, during which the topic of the functioning of elite classical universities in Poland was discussed.