· In recent weeks, at the invitation of the Ordo Iuris Institute and Collegium Intermarium, Canadian lawyer Professor Jane Adolphe visited Poland.
· Her stay ended with a press conference, during which the topic of the functioning of elite classical universities in Poland was discussed.
· The Conference on the Future of Europe - CoFoE was held in the European Union for a year.
· The project was intended to be an opportunity to listen to the will of EU citizens as regards the direction of reforms in the Union.
· In fact, CoFoE was used by EU stewards to obtain a bogus social card for their long-planned changes and projects.
This report comments on a large part of the recommendations made at the Conference. The issues dealt with are of particular importance for Poland’s sovereignty and Polish constitutional identity.
· An event took place in New York to mark the second anniversary of the Nairobi Conference. The event was dedicated to promoting the radical demands of the so-called ‘Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights’ (SRHR) movement, including abortion as a method of family planning.
· Collegium Intermarium has started its academic year.
· Collegium Intermarium commences teaching with the start of the new academic year.
· On 30 September, CI signed a partnership agreement with the French Institute of Social, Economic and Political Science (ISSEP).
· The institute was represented by its founder – French politician Marion Maréchal.
· The agreement constitutes a response to the “crisis of civilisation and academic life”.