· The Ordo Iuris Institute has provided the European Commission with a legal opinion on a new EU initiative to protect global health.
· The project, which is planned to be adopted still in 2022, implements an agenda identical to the WHO pandemic treaty and the proposals of the Conference on the Future of Europe.
· The actions for health announced by the European Commission include access to abortion and global health policy governance.
· During the upcoming World Health Assembly meeting, proposals for changes to the International Health Regulations (IHR) will be voted on.
· The proposed changes assume, inter alia, increasing WHO's expertise in global pandemic management.
· A postulate was also formulated to create a coordinator function at the state level, whose competences would be to direct the governmental and social approach to health issues.