· The District Court in Kraków has dismissed IKEA's appeal against a judgment ordering the reinstatement of Janusz Komenda, an employee dismissed for quoting the Bible.
· In December 2022. District Court in Kraków found that the dismissal was unlawful and ordered Janusz Komenda to be reinstated.
· The Court of Second Instance confirmed that the dismissal was unjustified.
- The District Court for Krakow - Nowa Huta has ordered the reinstatement of Janusz Komenda, an IKEA employee, declaring the termination unlawful.
- Janusz Komenda was fired in 2019 after he quoted passages of Scripture on the company's internal forum and expressed a negative opinion of the LGBT movement's demands.
- The employee's entry was a reaction to the employer's promotion of such ideological content, unrelated to the employment relationship.
The District Prosecutor's Office in Warsaw has charged an IKEA human resources manager with restricting employee rights regarding the freedom of religion.
The employee of the Ikea network was dismissed because of his reply on the company's internet forum to the employer’s ideological agitation, in which he expressed his opinion inspired by excerpts from the Holy Bible.