· The Intergovernmental Negotiating Body (INB), established to draft and negotiate a WHO international instrument to face future health emergencies, is currently continuing the discussion on the substantial elements of the agreement with relevant stakeholders (i.e. Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Clinton Health Access Initiative, International Planned Parenthood Federation, The Rockefeller Foundation) and Member States.
· Work is underway to strengthen the role of the World Health Organization.
· The 75th Health Assembly in Geneva was devoted to this issue.
· During the event, topics were discussed, including The "anti-pandemic treaty" and the amendments to the International Health Regulations.
· During the upcoming World Health Assembly meeting, proposals for changes to the International Health Regulations (IHR) will be voted on.
· The proposed changes assume, inter alia, increasing WHO's expertise in global pandemic management.
· A postulate was also formulated to create a coordinator function at the state level, whose competences would be to direct the governmental and social approach to health issues.
· The World Health Organization is working on the international anti-pandemic instrument.
· According to the initial assumptions, WHO could take over some of the competences of sovereign states, acting as a coordinating body for global health issues.
· The first session of public consultations organized by the Intergovernmental Negotiating Body set up by the WHO took place on April 12 and 13.
· The World Health Organization is preparing a document known as the "international anti-pandemic treaty".
Once again, under the pretext of actions concerning fight with coronavirus, the European Parliament promotes radical demands regarding the promotion of abortion and claims of LGBT activists.