The second round of public hearings of the Intergovernmental Negotiating Body (INB), set up to negotiate an international agreement on pandemic prevention, preparedness and response, provided an opportunity for civil society organisations to make their voices heard in the drafting process of the new international agre
From 16 to 18 October 2022, the World Health Summit took place in Berlin with the aim of bringing together global health leaders and private stakeholders from all sectors to discuss the challenges of future health threats and find solutions for enhancing global health in order to strengthen international cooperation. The World Health Summit 2022 is the first Summit to be hosted together with the World Health Organization, under the patronage of the Chancellor Olaf Scholz and the President of the Republic of France Emmanuel Macron.
· The Ordo Iuris Institute has provided the European Commission with a legal opinion on a new EU initiative to protect global health.
· The project, which is planned to be adopted still in 2022, implements an agenda identical to the WHO pandemic treaty and the proposals of the Conference on the Future of Europe.
· The actions for health announced by the European Commission include access to abortion and global health policy governance.
• The Intergovernmental Negotiating Body (INB) has just concluded its second session in Geneva to discuss the so-called "anti-pandemic treaty".
• WHO prepared a working draft treaty that the member states discussed in Geneva.
• The project recognizes the "WHO's central role in pandemic prevention, preparedness and response as an international steering and coordination body, convening and generating scientific evidence".
· Work on the so-called international anti-pandemic treaty is currently underway.
· The World Health Organization, together with national governments and international organizations, including the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Clinton Health Access Initiative and the International Planned Parenthood Federation, is working on solutions that can significantly expand its competences.
Work is underway on the so-called international anti-pandemic treaty of the World Health Organization. The Intergovernmental Negotiating Body (INB) is currently discussing the essentials of the Treaty with stakeholders and Member States. Among the entities that participate in the talks are, among others Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Clinton Health Access Initiative or the pro-abortion organization International Planned Parenthood Federation.