· Two Norwegians have been detained and questioned by police in Warsaw, in connection with a European Arrest Warrant issued by Norwegian authorities.
· The reason for the Norwegian children's agency Barnevernet's interest in the family was allegations of the mother's alleged addiction, which would endanger the daughter for whom she has custody.
- Proceedings are pending in the Warsaw-Praga District Court against Justyna Wydrzyńska, an activist of the Abortion Dream Team, accused of aiding and abetting a drug abortion.
- The activist gave early abortion drugs to a woman who intended to have an abortion.
- The Ordo Iuris Institute is participating in the proceedings as a social organization.
· The trial of Justyna Wydrzyńska - an activist of the Abortion Dream Team, accused of aiding in a pharmacological abortion is in progress.
· Once again, a manifestation of the LGBT movement is to take place in Warsaw. This year, the event will be combined with the Ukrainian "Kyiv Pride" and is scheduled for June 25.
· A year ago, some representatives of diplomatic missions in Poland took part in the demonstration. Dozens of embassies expressed their support for initiatives promoting a thorough reconstruction of the Polish legal order through the implementation of ideological postulates.
The District Prosecutor’s Office in Warszawa-Praga refused to investigate the attempted murder of the LGBT activist Maja G. alias “Lu”. In October 2020, the woman posted a comment on her Facebook profile that someone had allegedly tried to push her under a tram. Supposedly, the reason was that she identified herself with the LGBT ideology.