· The Ordo Iuris Institute has once again submitted a report to the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe showing the scale of religiously motivated aggression against Christians in Poland.
· In 2022, the Institute recorded 77 such incidents in our country.
· The European Court of Human Rights found that French courts violated the right to freedom of speech of a feminist who stripped half-naked in St. Magdalene in Paris.
· The European Parliament adopted a resolution condemning the arrest of Cardinal Joseph Zen and calling on the Hong Kong authorities to drop all charges against him and other detained activists.
· A 90-year-old clergyman named "Hong Kong's conscience" was arrested on May 11, along with four other people from the "612 Humanitarian Relief Fund," established to financially support pro-democracy activists pursued by city officials.
· Dr Vladimir Palko – Slovak politician, mathematician and author, has published a review of the book “Lavender Mafia” by Father Professor Dariusz Oko.