· Once again, a manifestation of the LGBT movement is to take place in Warsaw. This year, the event will be combined with the Ukrainian "Kyiv Pride" and is scheduled for June 25.
· A year ago, some representatives of diplomatic missions in Poland took part in the demonstration. Dozens of embassies expressed their support for initiatives promoting a thorough reconstruction of the Polish legal order through the implementation of ideological postulates.
· The crisis on the Polish-Belarusian border, caused by an increased influx of immigrants, continues.
• The Constitutional Court of the Czech Republic ruled that the constitution excludes the legal possibility of equating civil partnership with the institution of marriage understood as a union between a woman and a man.
● The Constitutional Tribunal, at the request of the Prime Minister, will rule whether the Constitution of the Republic of Poland takes precedence over EU law, wherein he indicated that the CJEU exceeded its powers.
● Earlier, the Court of Justice of the European Union ruled that if a national court finds that domestic law infringes EU law, it has an obligation to refrain from applying such provisions of domestic law, regardless of whether they are statutory or constitutional.