· The Intergovernmental Negotiating Body (INB), established to draft and negotiate a WHO international instrument to face future health emergencies, is currently continuing the discussion on the substantial elements of the agreement with relevant stakeholders (i.e. Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Clinton Health Access Initiative, International Planned Parenthood Federation, The Rockefeller Foundation) and Member States.
· The World Health Organization is working on the international anti-pandemic instrument.
· According to the initial assumptions, WHO could take over some of the competences of sovereign states, acting as a coordinating body for global health issues.
· The first session of public consultations organized by the Intergovernmental Negotiating Body set up by the WHO took place on April 12 and 13.
· The World Health Organization is preparing a document known as the "international anti-pandemic treaty".
Once again, under the pretext of actions concerning fight with coronavirus, the European Parliament promotes radical demands regarding the promotion of abortion and claims of LGBT activists.
The crisis caused by the outbreak of the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus pandemic highlighted the numerous difficulties faced by modern societies worldwide. However, it has also clearly shown the problems related to the World Health Organisation’s activities.