- The UN Special Rapporteur is preparing a report on academic freedom and freedom of expression in educational institutions.
- The report is to be presented at the 56th session of the UN Human Rights Council in June.
- The Ordo Iuris Institute has submitted its opinion on the matter.
- The Concordat imposes certain obligations on the state in the sphere of religious instruction in public school, in particular the obligation to organise religious instruction.
- The legislator has thus obliged the public authorities to bear the costs of organising religious instruction, although this is not explicitly included in the legislation.
· Collegium Intermarium commences teaching with the start of the new academic year.
· On 30 September, CI signed a partnership agreement with the French Institute of Social, Economic and Political Science (ISSEP).
· The institute was represented by its founder – French politician Marion Maréchal.
· The agreement constitutes a response to the “crisis of civilisation and academic life”.
• With the beginning of the academic year, the Collegium Intermarium University will begin its didactic activity.
Representatives of state authorities, outstanding academics and journalists from Poland and abroad take part in the conference inaugurating the establishment of Collegium Intermarium. The goal of the new university is to create a platform of co-operation between academics from the Intermarium region. Its flagship field of specialisation is law, but it also offers a rich programme of postgraduate study courses.
Collegium Intermarium is the first university registered in Poland after the great reform of the higher education system. Its mission is to build a platform of co-operation between academics from the countries of the Intermarium region. Multilingual study courses will start in October.