INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION ON THE RIGHTS OF THE FAMILY
Press Conference - International Convention on the Rights of the Family.
Tymoteusz Zych, Karina Walinowicz (Ordo Iuris Institute for Legal Culture)
Marek Jurek (Member of European Parliament)
CONVENTION ON THE RIGHTS OF THE FAMILY (DOWNLOAD HERE)
BROCHURE ABOUT THE CONVENTION (DOWNLAD HERE)
Commentary to the draft Convention of the Rights of the Family, prof. David Forte, Ph.D. (DOWNLOAD HERE)
Response of the Minister of Foreign Affairs to the question about the Convention (DOWNLOAD HERE)
· In recent years, there has been an increasing amount of discussion about how to overcome the demographic crisis.
· Many commentators see solutions to the problem in political and social programs.
· The Ordo Iuris Institute and Collegium Intermarium are organizing an international scientific conference to present the cultural aspects of the demographic crisis and possible measures in this area to improve the situation.
· The Council of the European Union has decided on the signing and provisional application of the Partnership Agreement between the European Union and the Organization of African, Caribbean and Pacific States. The EU is expected to sign the Agreement itself in the coming months.
· Two Norwegians have been detained and questioned by police in Warsaw, in connection with a European Arrest Warrant issued by Norwegian authorities.
· The reason for the Norwegian children's agency Barnevernet's interest in the family was allegations of the mother's alleged addiction, which would endanger the daughter for whom she has custody.
·The Hague Conference on Private International Law has been working for several years to legally regulate parental rights in cases of surrogacy
· In a prepared report, experts stress that in some countries, surrogacy users have difficulty obtaining the child's citizenship and parental rights
· Experts suggest developing an international instrument recognizing foreign court decisions on parentage and unifying regulations