INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION ON THE RIGHTS OF THE FAMILY
Press Conference - International Convention on the Rights of the Family.
Tymoteusz Zych, Karina Walinowicz (Ordo Iuris Institute for Legal Culture)
Marek Jurek (Member of European Parliament)
CONVENTION ON THE RIGHTS OF THE FAMILY (DOWNLOAD HERE)
BROCHURE ABOUT THE CONVENTION (DOWNLAD HERE)
Commentary to the draft Convention of the Rights of the Family, prof. David Forte, Ph.D. (DOWNLOAD HERE)
Response of the Minister of Foreign Affairs to the question about the Convention (DOWNLOAD HERE)
· The European Court of Human Rights has dismissed the complaint of a French man suffering from hermaphroditism who demanded that a notation of "neutral" or "intersex" gender be entered on his birth certificate.
· The courts refused, pointing out that his request was essentially a demand for the establishment of a "third gender," while French law only recognizes male and female sex.
The European Commission has been conducting a special "infringement procedure" against Poland since July 2021. EU officials claimed that Poland was discriminating against people with homosexual tendencies and experiencing "gender identity" disorders. Evidence of this discrimination was to be found in alleged "LGBT-free zones." This is an obvious lie by the LGBT activists themselves, who, by the way, openly boasted on social media that thanks to them the Commission is screening Poland.
· Bulgaria's Supreme Court has ruled that "gender reassignment" through legal proceedings is inadmissible under Bulgaria's current state of the law.
· The Supreme Court stressed that "gender is recognized at birth and defines a person until death."
· The European Commission has drafted an EU regulation that would make it compulsory for EU states to recognize each other's decisions establishing parenthood.
· As a result, Poland would be obliged to recognize the legal force of a document certifying same-sex parenthood.
· The EU regulations are directly applicable - their provisions do not require implementation into the national legal order.