· The Court of Appeal in Warsaw has issued a decision in the case against Neil Datta - sued by the Ordo Iuris Institute for infringement of personal rights.
• The European Commission has filed a number of charges against Poland.
• The ECHR issued a further three judgments in which is directly referred to the ‘amicus curiae’ opinions sent by the Institute.
• Collegium Intermarium has inaugurated the European Integration Research Center.
• The Court of Justice of the European Union refused to consider the complaint of the Ordo Iuris Institute against the European Parliament resolution “on the de facto ban on abortion in P