· The Ordo Iuris Institute started operating in Spain.
· The first initiative of the Institute in this country is a petition to the authorities of the Kingdom with an appeal to observe the neutrality of public institutions required by law and to refrain from displaying ideological symbols in offices.
· It is Ordo Iuris' third overseas branch. The previous ones were created in Croatia and Ukraine.
At the begining of October, the composition of the Ordo Iuris Management Board changed, in line with the program presented by the President of the Management Board and the Chairman of the Foundation Council, Jerzy Kwaśniewski. The Management Board is joined by experienced members of the Institute's team, previously cooperating with the Management Board as part of the Management Team: Monika Leszczyńska, attorney-at-law. Magdalena Majkowska, attorney-at-law Rafał Dorosiński and Łukasz Bernaciński.
· The Court of Appeal in Warsaw has issued a decision in the case against Neil Datta - sued by the Ordo Iuris Institute for infringement of personal rights.
• The European Commission has filed a number of charges against Poland.