"How to effectively protect family, marriage and human life in the modern world" - that is the subject of the meeting with Ordo Iuris experts, which will take place in New York.
The event will be attended by:
- dr Tymoteusz Zych - Vice President of Ordo Iuris
- Monika Leszczyńska - Membership Director
March 10 at 7:30 P.M.
St. Stanislaus Church
101E 7th street
Manhattan, New York
The meeting will be in Polish.
· In 2015, the Norwegian children's welfare office took away a 2.5-month-old daughter from her parents, accusing them of neglectful care, even though a few weeks earlier it had concluded that the care was "suitable".
· A woman identifying herself as a man demanded that the annotation from 1992, which stated that she had undergone a gender reassignment procedure at that time, be deleted from her birth certificate.
· The European Court of Human Rights has rejected a complaint by a male couple regarding the refusal to grant Polish citizenship to twins in their care.
· An event took place in New York to mark the second anniversary of the Nairobi Conference. The event was dedicated to promoting the radical demands of the so-called ‘Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights’ (SRHR) movement, including abortion as a method of family planning.