At the begining of October, the composition of the Ordo Iuris Management Board changed, in line with the program presented by the President of the Management Board and the Chairman of the Foundation Council, Jerzy Kwaśniewski. The Management Board is joined by experienced members of the Institute's team, previously cooperating with the Management Board as part of the Management Team: Monika Leszczyńska, attorney-at-law. Magdalena Majkowska, attorney-at-law Rafał Dorosiński and Łukasz Bernaciński.
The function of the Vice-President for Membership is taken by Monika Leszczyńska, since 2015 associated with the Ordo Iuris Institute, where she is responsible for building relationships with people and institutions supporting the Institute's activities, including building and developing the Circle of Friends of Ordo Iuris. She gained many years of professional experience in international companies, including a global law firm. A graduate of the Faculty of Management and Marketing of the Warsaw School of Economics, wife and mother of three children.
Advocate Magdalena Majkowska has been cooperating since 2016 with the Ordo Iuris Litigation Center, under which she has conducted several hundred intervention proceedings, including a number of cases of families threatened with unjustified removal of children, as well as numerous cases in the field of the protection of academic freedom and the freedom of scientific research in disciplinary proceedings of academic staff. From 2020, she co-headed the Litigation Center.
Advocate Rafał Dorosiński has been cooperating with the Ordo Iuris Institute since 2014. He is a graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw, a graduate of the American Law Center of the F. G. Levin College of Law University and the European Advocacy Academy program in Brussels. He was also the Acton Institute and Cato Institute scholarship holder. His numerous expert opinions and legal opinions in the field of human rights, family law, local government and educational law were the foundation of such Ordo Iuris projects as "Protect Children!", A parental statement, guides for parents and teachers, an initiative of civic opposition to the Warsaw LGBT + Declaration.
The director of the Ordo Iuris Analysis Center, Łukasz Bernaciński, who joins the Management Board, is a PhD student at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Lodz in the Department of Theory and Philosophy of Law. He is the author of several scientific publications, including the monograph "Financing religious associations from public funds in Poland. Church Fund". A three-time scholarship holder of the Rector of the University of Lodz. The involvement of Łukasz Bernaciński led to the development of the Ordo Iuris Academy initiative, under which several dozen student conferences organized by Ordo Iuris at national universities have already taken place.
- Full commitment, professionalism and protection of fundamental rights and freedoms, life, family and marriage against the threatening ideological currents and revolutionary changes in national and international law require the expansion of the Management Board by experienced Ordo Iuris associates. They are the authors of our successes to date, trial defenders of the beneficiaries of the procedural intervention program and leaders of the Institute's core teams. A special place in the Management Board will be played by the Vice President for Membership, Monika Leszczyńska, as a representative of the Circle of Friends and Donors of Ordo Iuris - sums up Jerzy Kwaśniewski, President of the Management Board of the Ordo Iuris Institute.
Dr. Tymoteusz Zych, who started cooperation with the Institute in 2015, will no longer be a member of the Ordo Iuris Board of the new term of office. Dr. Tymoteusz Zych co-founded the Ordo Iuris Analysis Center, and from 2017 he was the vice-president of the Institute's Management Board. Dr Tymoteusz Zych is currently, as a representative of the Confederation of Non-Governmental Initiatives of the Republic of Poland, a member of the European Economic and Social Committee of the EU, he also sits on the bodies of numerous social and expert organizations.
May the Resurrected Christ, who defeated death and is the Master of the history, be the inexhaustible source of hope and reconciliation in our homes, in our homelands and throughout the world.
With the entire Ordo Iuris team, we wish you that this Easter Holiday becomes a time of joy, peace and close presence of the Living God for you and your family.
· The Court of Justice of the European Union issued a ruling on the resolution of the European Parliament of 11 November 2021.
· The Ordo Iuris Institute started operating in Spain.
· The first initiative of the Institute in this country is a petition to the authorities of the Kingdom with an appeal to observe the neutrality of public institutions required by law and to refrain from displaying ideological symbols in offices.
· It is Ordo Iuris' third overseas branch. The previous ones were created in Croatia and Ukraine.