· The Ordo Iuris Institute has once again submitted a report to the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe showing the scale of religiously motivated aggression against Christians in Poland.
· In 2022, the Institute recorded 77 such incidents in our country.
This report comments on a large part of the recommendations made at the Conference. The issues dealt with are of particular importance for Poland’s sovereignty and Polish constitutional identity.
· The number of acts of hatred against Christians in Poland continues to increase.
· In recent years, we have been witnessing a significant spike in criminal acts identified as hate crimes.
· The United Nations published a report on the implementation by its members of postulates of a policy based on the gender perspective in the legal and social sphere.
• The European Commission has filed a number of charges against Poland.