· The Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe has published a report on hate crimes against Christians in 46 countries in 2022.
· The publication includes reports of cases recorded by the Ordo Iuris Institute.
· Situations described included assaulting and threatening to kill Catholic priests, acts of vandalism, disrupting a mass or attack with a dangerous instrument.
· UN independent expert Viktor Mardigal-Borloz has published a report on the relationship between freedom of religion and conscience and protection from violence and discrimination based on "sexual orientation" and "gender identity."
· The report was presented at the 53rd session of the UN Human Rights Council.
· The publication is the result of work carried out by the expert, as well as opinions submitted by stakeholders.
The International Commission of Jurists recently published a report containing principles which, in its opinion, states should follow in the field of legislation concerning, among others, abortion, drug addiction, prostitution or sexual activities involving minors.
· The Ordo Iuris Institute has once again submitted a report to the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe showing the scale of religiously motivated aggression against Christians in Poland.
· In 2022, the Institute recorded 77 such incidents in our country.
This report comments on a large part of the recommendations made at the Conference. The issues dealt with are of particular importance for Poland’s sovereignty and Polish constitutional identity.
· The number of acts of hatred against Christians in Poland continues to increase.