· The European Court of Human Rights ruled that the coercion of a Russian mother to have an abortion constituted "an outrageous case of inhuman and degrading treatment," and awarded her 19,500 euros in compensation (about 91,000 zlotys).
· The 20-year-old girl was forcibly taken to the hospital and forced to have an abortion by her parents, who disapproved of her relationship with the man who fathered the child.
· The Ordo Iuris Institute asked the President of the Republic of Poland and the Minister of Foreign Affairs to consider Poland joining the proceedings against the Russian Federation pending before the International Court of Justice.
· After the Russian aggression against Ukraine, the authorities in Kiev applied to the ICJ to initiate such proceedings under the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide.
· The War Crimes Archive is a project aimed at collecting and verifying reports of war crimes committed on the territory of Ukraine by Russia from February 24, 2022.
· The materials collected by the Archive indicate that the army of the Russian Federation is committing numerous war crimes on the territory of Ukraine.
· The Ordo Iuris Institute sent requests to several hundred hospitals for access to public information on the number of abortions performed in a situation of pregnancy resulting from a criminal act.
· Media reports suggest that due to the war in Ukraine, the number of abortions performed on the basis of this premise may have increased in Poland.
· The Ordo Iuris Institute, in cooperation with the Collegium Intermarium University, launched a programme of gathering evidence of Russian war crimes.
· In Ukraine, the war caused by Russian aggression continues.
· As a result of military actions, war crimes are committed against civilians.