· In recent weeks, at the invitation of the Ordo Iuris Institute and Collegium Intermarium, Canadian lawyer Professor Jane Adolphe visited Poland.
· Her stay ended with a press conference, during which the topic of the functioning of elite classical universities in Poland was discussed.
· Collegium Intermarium has started its academic year.
· Collegium Intermarium commences teaching with the start of the new academic year.
· On 30 September, CI signed a partnership agreement with the French Institute of Social, Economic and Political Science (ISSEP).
· The institute was represented by its founder – French politician Marion Maréchal.
· The agreement constitutes a response to the “crisis of civilisation and academic life”.
• With the beginning of the academic year, the Collegium Intermarium University will begin its didactic activity.
Representatives of state authorities, outstanding academics and journalists from Poland and abroad take part in the conference inaugurating the establishment of Collegium Intermarium. The goal of the new university is to create a platform of co-operation between academics from the Intermarium region. Its flagship field of specialisation is law, but it also offers a rich programme of postgraduate study courses.
Collegium Intermarium is the first university registered in Poland after the great reform of the higher education system. Its mission is to build a platform of co-operation between academics from the countries of the Intermarium region. Multilingual study courses will start in October.