· The European Commission has launched an initiative to review the implementation of Agenda 2030 and its Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by European Union member states.
· The 2030 Agenda is a roadmap with an agenda for solving the world's most pressing - in the assumption of its authors - economic, social and environmental problems.
In the Summer 2021, The European Commission has published information on an initiative entitled. "Equality Bodies - Binding Standards". Subsequently, on the basis of a published document ('roadmaps') outlining the Commission's legislative ideas, the public was given the opportunity to participate in a public consultation and send in their views. However, the most interesting is yet to come, as for the fourth quarter of 2022. Commission has announced the adoption of the initiative.
· The European Union is working on a draft regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council "establishing rules to prevent and combat child sexual abuse", prepared by the European Commission.
· The Ordo Iuris Institute has provided the European Commission with a legal opinion on a new EU initiative to protect global health.
· The project, which is planned to be adopted still in 2022, implements an agenda identical to the WHO pandemic treaty and the proposals of the Conference on the Future of Europe.
· The actions for health announced by the European Commission include access to abortion and global health policy governance.
· LGBT organizations spread false information that the Partnership Agreement between Poland and the European Commission was supposed to contain "a provision prohibiting the financing of local governments that adopted Local Government Charter of Family Rights".
· The European Commission has brought forward a proposal to the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union to include “hate speech” and “hate crimes” in the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union as an “EU crime”.