· The European Union aims to sign a new partnership agreement with the Organization of African, Caribbean and Pacific States - the ACP.
· In addition to the economic dimension, the agreement attempts to impose ideological content related to the undefined or hidden meaning of the concepts of "reproductive and sexual rights and health" or "gender".
· The Ordo Iuris Institute provided MEPs with a memorandum on alleged "LGBT free zones" in Poland.
· The document is a response to the recordings published by the European Parliament on the occasion of the "International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia, Interphobia and Transphobia".
· The spots have repeatedly mentioned false information about the existence of alleged "LGBT free zones" and "anti-LGBT law".
· The Conference on the Future of Europe organized in the European Union over the last year has come to an end. Its final recommendations lead to further federalization of the EU.
· This topic was the subject of a conference organized at the European Parliament in Strasbourg by the European Parliamentary Group Identity and Democracy.
· The European Parliament presented its position in the proceedings before the Court of Justice of the European Union concerning the EP resolution "on the first anniversary of the effective ban on abortion in Poland".
· Proceedings were initiated following a complaint by the Ordo Iuris Institute.
· The final recommendations of the Conference on the Future of Europe (CoFoE) have been published in recent days. They are aimed at further federalization of the European Union.
· The conference was promoted as a platform for public debate enabling citizens to express their views on the future of the European Union.
On April 20, 2022, the Ordo Iuris Institute for Legal Culture organized a conference in the European Parliament (EP) building in Brussels in cooperation with the office of Witold Waszczykowski, Member of the European Parliament (MEP).