· The European Parliament held a debate on violence against women and the current situation regarding ratification of the gender-based Istanbul Convention.
· The European Parliament held a debate on ‘the situation in Belarus and at its border with the EU, and the security and humanitarian implications’.
· The debate was remarkably calm, with the majority of MEPs unanimously supporting Poland’s resistance and condemning the aggressive actions of Belarus.
· The European Union intends to sign a new partnership agreement with the Organisation of African, Caribbean and Pacific States (OACPS).
· The European Court of Human Rights receives complaints trying to abolish the ruling of the Polish Constitutional Tribunal of 22 October last year and undermine the ban on eugenic abortion in Poland.
· On 11 November, the European Parliament adopted a resolution exceeding its competences and violating the good name of Poland.
· At the request of the FEMM Committee (Committee on Women's Rights and Gender Equality), the European Parliament has focused on the impact of 'intimate partner' violence on women and children and on custody rights.