- Representatives of the Ordo Iuris Institute met in Prague with European and American experts and delegations of other NGOs to discuss current challenges to the defense of human life and the family.
- The meeting was attended by representatives of the Alliance for the Common Good - a coalition of pro-family organizations from Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Italy and Hungary.
· The European Parliament has finally approved a new directive introducing "gender equality" on the boards of listed companies.
· The directive's provisions oblige listed companies to introduce gender quotas for executive positions, which can lead to numerous abuses.
- The Committee on World Food Security is working on "Voluntary Guidelines on Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women and Girls in the Context of Food Security and Nutrition."
- The U.S. and the European Union have blocked the agreement by demanding that the document include terms referring to gender ideology, including "reproductive and sexual rights," among others.
- Some UN countries refused to sign the agreement in this form.
· United Nation Agency – UNFPA – has awarded ten enterprises whose projects should ‘change the lives of women and girls’.
· The European Union aims to sign a new partnership agreement with the Organization of African, Caribbean and Pacific States - the ACP.
· In addition to the economic dimension, the agreement attempts to impose ideological content related to the undefined or hidden meaning of the concepts of "reproductive and sexual rights and health" or "gender".