· The Ordo Iuris Institute started operating in Spain.
· The first initiative of the Institute in this country is a petition to the authorities of the Kingdom with an appeal to observe the neutrality of public institutions required by law and to refrain from displaying ideological symbols in offices.
· It is Ordo Iuris' third overseas branch. The previous ones were created in Croatia and Ukraine.
The cooperation of Ordo Iuris with the Spanish legal circles sharing the attachment to the identity of European civilization so far has resulted in the transfer of relations to a higher level in the form of the establishment of the Spanish branch of the Institute. Ordo Iuris begins its activities on the Iberian Peninsula to counteract the influence of communities which, guided by various ideologies, try to cause illegal operation of local public institutions.
This issue is addressed by a petition launched by Ordo Iuris in Spain. The Institute demands that public authorities remain neutral and that ideological symbols in institutions should not be displayed.
"Over the years, various political forces have used the image of public institutions to deliver their ideological proclamations, undermining the neutrality of our administration," said Francisco Meroño Gil, who led the initiative on behalf of the Spanish branch of the Institute.
The commencement of cooperation is also related to the activities of Collegium Intermarium. The university is making efforts to integrate European academic circles, guided by the idea of the classically understood role of the university. For this purpose, last year the representatives of Collegium Intermarium traveled to Spain.
“It is another country, after Croatia and Ukraine, where a branch of the Ordo Iuris Institute is being established. This provides the basis for strengthening the cooperation of widely understood conservative circles and better cooperation in the fight against common threats, the nature of which often extends beyond the borders of individual countries. In a way, it is also a reference to the ideal of Christianitas civilization, ”emphasized Zbigniew Przybyłowski, director for development of Ordo Iuris.
The presentation of the Spanish branch of the Institute will take place in the coming weeks.
· The Ordo Iuris Institute asked the President of the Republic of Poland and the Minister of Foreign Affairs to consider Poland joining the proceedings against the Russian Federation pending before the International Court of Justice.
· After the Russian aggression against Ukraine, the authorities in Kiev applied to the ICJ to initiate such proceedings under the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide.
· The Conference on the Future of Europe organized in the European Union over the last year has come to an end. Its final recommendations lead to further federalization of the EU.
· This topic was the subject of a conference organized at the European Parliament in Strasbourg by the European Parliamentary Group Identity and Democracy.
· The final recommendations of the Conference on the Future of Europe (CoFoE) have been published in recent days. They are aimed at further federalization of the European Union.
· The conference was promoted as a platform for public debate enabling citizens to express their views on the future of the European Union.