· The Supreme Court of Spain dismissed the cassation appeal and upheld a decision ordering the association of abortion clinics to remove untrue information and prohibit it from being published in the future.
· The Ordo Iuris Institute (Instituto para la Cultura Jurídica Ordo Iuris) officially launched its activities in Spain with a conference at the headquarters of the Superior Council of the Spanish Bar in Madrid.
· The Ordo Iuris Institute started operating in Spain.
· The first initiative of the Institute in this country is a petition to the authorities of the Kingdom with an appeal to observe the neutrality of public institutions required by law and to refrain from displaying ideological symbols in offices.
· It is Ordo Iuris' third overseas branch. The previous ones were created in Croatia and Ukraine.
The European Court of Human Rights allowed a Nigerian woman living in Spain to keep in touch with her son. The woman had fought for the right to visit her child regularly and for the suspension of his adoption for a few years.
The European Court of Human Rights ruled that depriving a father of the possibility to maintain contact with his daughter based on false accusations of domestic violence constitutes a violation of his right to respect for private and family life.