• The Strasbourg Court receives many complaints about the ban on eugenic abortion in Poland.
• According to the applicants, the inability to undergo a eugenic abortion violates their right to privacy and the prohibition of torture.
• The vast majority of complaints come from women who are not even pregnant.
· The number of acts of hatred against Christians in Poland continues to increase.
· An extraordinary session was held in the European Parliament to discuss Russia's aggression against Ukraine.
· A woman identifying herself as a man demanded that the annotation from 1992, which stated that she had undergone a gender reassignment procedure at that time, be deleted from her birth certificate.
· The crisis on the Polish-Belarusian border, caused by an increased influx of immigrants, continues.
· The European Court of Human Rights has rejected a complaint by a male couple regarding the refusal to grant Polish citizenship to twins in their care.