- The UN Special Rapporteur is preparing a report on academic freedom and freedom of expression in educational institutions.
- The report is to be presented at the 56th session of the UN Human Rights Council in June.
- The Ordo Iuris Institute has submitted its opinion on the matter.
- A UN independent expert is preparing a report on the relationship between protection against discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity and the human rights to freedom of expression, association and assembly.
- The report is to be presented at the 56th session of the UN Human Rights Council.
- The Ordo Iuris Institute presented its opinion on the report.
- The escalation of the armed conflict between Hamas and Israel in the Gaza Strip may cause the already sparse Christian minority to disappear from the area.
- Israeli authorities officially condemn attacks on religious minorities, but their actions do not actually work.
- The demands of the UN General Assembly do not find understanding from the Israeli authorities.
· The UN Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination against Women has issued a statement that the right to abortion is a human right and derives from international law.
· Accordingly, this body recommends that all states parties decriminalise and legalise abortion and provide 'gender' sensitive education on 'sexual and reproductive health' and rights in this area.
- At the recent SDG Summit, Hungarian President Katalin Novák highlighted the demographic crisis and reiterated the right of parents to raise their children according to their own beliefs
- The event was part of the UN summit in New York.
· A meeting of the High-Level Political Forum on the Sustainable Development Goals, in which Poland, among others, participates, is taking place in New York.
· The subject of its deliberations will be some of the goals set out in the Agenda 2030 framework.
· The Agenda 2030 program has been the subject of much controversy due to, among other things, the pushing of so-called reproductive and sexual rights.