• An international coalition of NGOs has prepared a petition to the United Nations calling for action to combat surrogacy.
• The 88th session of the Committee on the Rights of the Child is approaching – a unit of the United Nations whose task is to supervise the observance of the provisions of the Convention on the
● In June/July 2021, the 47th General Assembly of the United Nations Human Rights Council took place.
● The conference programme had mainly envisaged the discussion on the rights of women and their situation around the world.
● In reality, the meeting mainly focussed on the plans for the introduction of the gender ideology and the ideological concept of ‘reproductive and sexual rights’.
The United Nations intend to announce yet another ideological document drawn up following consultation burdened with significant manipulation. During the 47th Session of the UN Human Rights Council, a report will be presented, prepared by the UN Independent Expert on violence and discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity, Victor Madrigal-Borloz.
An English hospital decided to harvest organs of a Polish citizen who suffered from a heart attack in November last year. This happened despite the fact that the man remains in a minimally conscious state, opens his eyes and reacts to stimuli.
The 75th United Nations General Assembly once again provides an opportunity to force radical proposals directed against the current order of international law. The International Committee on Legal Affairs has produced a report proposing a new Treaty on the prosecution of crimes against humanity. Apart from the unquestionable demands, the proposal rejects the UN-established neutral definition of gender as male and female gender in the social context.