· The high-level debate of the United Nations General Assembly, the annual meeting of heads of state and government, will begin in New York.
· This meeting is an opportunity for Polish representatives to confirm internationally that there is no right to abortion.
· This position would be important in view of the UN resolution on access to justice for victims of sexual violence adopted in early September.
· On 2 September 2022, the 99th plenary meeting of the United Nations General Assembly approved the 'International Cooperation on Access to Justice, Remedies and Assistance for Survivors of Sexual Violence', which promotes abortion, reproductive rights and gender-based language.
· Only Nigeria, supported by more than thirty delegations mainly from Africa and the Middle East, called for changes to the language on sexual and reproductive health and rights that would allow abortion.
· Negotiations on the UN resolution "Access to justice for victims of sexual violence" are coming to an end.
· It aims to promote the so-called safe abortion as a human right to "ensure the promotion and protection of the human rights of all women and their sexual and reproductive health".
· United Nation Agency – UNFPA – has awarded ten enterprises whose projects should ‘change the lives of women and girls’.
· The 50th session of the UN Human Rights Council is taking place in Geneva.
· During its lifetime, the Working Group on Discrimination against Women and Girls has presented its annual report on "Activism of Girls and Young Women".
· The publication makes clear recommendations to countries on, inter alia, abortion, contraception, acceptance of the claims of LGBT organizations or the abolition of "patriarchal and gender norms".
· In Ukraine, the war caused by Russian aggression continues.
· As a result of military actions, war crimes are committed against civilians.