· In Ukraine, the war caused by Russian aggression continues.
· As a result of military actions, war crimes are committed against civilians.
· Invasion violates international law, which prohibits the offensive war and restoring war between states.
· The Ordo Iuris Institute has taken steps to document Russian war crimes, aimed at bringing those guilty to international responsibility. · You can report crimes through stopwarcrimes.org and the War Crimes Archive profile on Facebook.
· On the website you can also sign a petition to the UN Secretary-General, the Head of the Council of the European Union and the President of Poland, with an appeal to take action to bring the International Criminal Court responsible for the crimes.
The invasion that the government of Vladimir Putin has started is an infringement of the mandatory ban on the strik war and the war between States. These principles were already confirmed in 1929 in the Brianda-Kellogg Pact, which was later the basis for the conviction of Nazi civilian and military commanders of the third German Reich by the Nuremberg Court. The prohibition of the attack war also perpetuates the Charter of United Nations.
Ordo Iuris has prepared an appeal to the highest international authorieties to investigate the Russian war crimes. The petition is addressed to the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Head of the Council of the European Union and the President of Poland. The Foundation also collects reports of war crimes. You can report this information through stopwarcrimes.org, as well as the War Crimes Archive profile on Facebook. The reports submitted will be reviewed and collected in an archive of war crimes, which will serve during the future process of Russian and Belarusian dignitaries and military commanders.
· The Intergovernmental Negotiating Body (INB), established to draft and negotiate a WHO international instrument to face future health emergencies, is currently continuing the discussion on the substantial elements of the agreement with relevant stakeholders (i.e. Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Clinton Health Access Initiative, International Planned Parenthood Federation, The Rockefeller Foundation) and Member States.
· The War Crimes Archive is a project aimed at collecting and verifying reports of war crimes committed on the territory of Ukraine by Russia from February 24, 2022.
· The materials collected by the Archive indicate that the army of the Russian Federation is committing numerous war crimes on the territory of Ukraine.
· Work is underway to strengthen the role of the World Health Organization.
· The 75th Health Assembly in Geneva was devoted to this issue.
· During the event, topics were discussed, including The "anti-pandemic treaty" and the amendments to the International Health Regulations.
· The court in Cologne did not pass a judgment in the case of Fr. prof. Dariusz Oko. The process ended with a settlement.
· The clergyman will contribute a voluntary amount of $ 3,000 euro for victims of sexual crimes.
· Initially, Fr. Dariusz Oko was sentenced to 4.8 thousand. Euro fines for alleged incitement to hatred in the text on the so-called lavender mafia.