- The escalation of the armed conflict between Hamas and Israel in the Gaza Strip may cause the already sparse Christian minority to disappear from the area.
- Israeli authorities officially condemn attacks on religious minorities, but their actions do not actually work.
- The demands of the UN General Assembly do not find understanding from the Israeli authorities.
· The European Parliament has adopted a resolution calling for the establishment of a tribunal for crimes of aggression against Ukraine.
· The new tribunal would deal exclusively with the crime of aggression against Ukraine and would complement the International Criminal Court.
· The ICC has jurisdiction to try war crimes and crimes against humanity committed by Ukraine, but cannot rule on the crime of Russia's aggression against Ukraine itself.
· The Ordo Iuris Institute asked the President of the Republic of Poland and the Minister of Foreign Affairs to consider Poland joining the proceedings against the Russian Federation pending before the International Court of Justice.
· After the Russian aggression against Ukraine, the authorities in Kiev applied to the ICJ to initiate such proceedings under the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide.
· The Ordo Iuris Institute sent requests to several hundred hospitals for access to public information on the number of abortions performed in a situation of pregnancy resulting from a criminal act.
· Media reports suggest that due to the war in Ukraine, the number of abortions performed on the basis of this premise may have increased in Poland.
At the time when innocent people are being killed every day in Ukraine and millions are struggling to access to basic life needs, the leftist lobby is trying to increase the death toll and insists on introducing abortion on demand and on expanding the access to abortion pills.
· An extraordinary session was held in the European Parliament to discuss Russia's aggression against Ukraine.