We defend scientists discriminated against for adherence to the traditional social order. We organize numerous scientific conferences and training courses for students as part of the Ordo Iuris Academy program. Together with the Education to Values Foundation, we inaugurated the Collegium Intermarium University, which brings together scientists from many countries around the world.
· Preparations are underway at the UN for the 56th Session of the Commission on Population and Development, which will take place in April 2023.
· The event will focus on the topics of population, education and sustainable development.
- The Ordo Iuris Institute, as an organization with special consultative status with the UN Economic and Social Council, has submitted its written position.
· In recent weeks, at the invitation of the Ordo Iuris Institute and Collegium Intermarium, Canadian lawyer Professor Jane Adolphe visited Poland.
· Her stay ended with a press conference, during which the topic of the functioning of elite classical universities in Poland was discussed.
· Soon the European Court of Human Rights will decide whether state courts are allowed to challenge the decision of the Church or other religious association to withdraw the mission of a catechist to teach religion at school.
· The canonical mission is a certificate of professional qualifications and moral attitude of a catechist issued by church authorities, which is a formal condition of employment at school.
· Collegium Intermarium has started its academic year.
· Collegium Intermarium commences teaching with the start of the new academic year.
· On 30 September, CI signed a partnership agreement with the French Institute of Social, Economic and Political Science (ISSEP).
· The institute was represented by its founder – French politician Marion Maréchal.
· The agreement constitutes a response to the “crisis of civilisation and academic life”.
• With the beginning of the academic year, the Collegium Intermarium University will begin its didactic activity.