The changes observed in contemporary legal culture are often conditioned by processes taking place outside Poland. Not always and not all of these processes can be considered consistent with the axiology of the Polish constitution. Therefore, the commitment to respect the Polish political order must also encompass actions at the level of international and supranational structures.
We are involved in the activities of the Council of Europe, the OSCE and the UN, however, a special role in this respect is played by the permanent presence of Ordo Iuris at the institutions of the European Union and the operation of the Institute's office in Brussels. The first months of work at the EU level have already revealed the enormous demand by the deputies for our analyses. We are striving to ensure that politicians are equipped with substantive arguments allowing them to propose solutions strengthening the protection of natural human dignity and civil liberties, as well as to counteract processes that weaken the integrity of the Polish constitutional order. Preparation of legal analyses, opinions or informative materials in the field of European law, as well as expert interventions by the Institute's lawyers at the EU forum are thus becoming one of the most important aspects of Ordo Iuris' activity.
In addition, we also inform the Polish society about the actions undertaken by these supranational structures and their possible consequences for Poland. We want Poles to be aware of the processes that will shape their lives. We have no doubt that the international involvement of Ordo Iuris, which is already a serious aspect of our activity, will develop dynamically.
· The Court of Justice of the European Union issued a ruling on the resolution of the European Parliament of 11 November 2021.
The results of the elections held in Italy on September 25, 2022, marked a clear preference of Italians for conservative parties and a strong victory of the right-wing coalition led by Giorgia Meloni's.
· The Ordo Iuris Institute asked the President of the Republic of Poland and the Minister of Foreign Affairs to consider Poland joining the proceedings against the Russian Federation pending before the International Court of Justice.
· After the Russian aggression against Ukraine, the authorities in Kiev applied to the ICJ to initiate such proceedings under the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide.
· The Ordo Iuris Institute started operating in Spain.
· The first initiative of the Institute in this country is a petition to the authorities of the Kingdom with an appeal to observe the neutrality of public institutions required by law and to refrain from displaying ideological symbols in offices.
· It is Ordo Iuris' third overseas branch. The previous ones were created in Croatia and Ukraine.
· The Conference on the Future of Europe organized in the European Union over the last year has come to an end. Its final recommendations lead to further federalization of the EU.
· This topic was the subject of a conference organized at the European Parliament in Strasbourg by the European Parliamentary Group Identity and Democracy.