Ordo Iuris Institute is committed to upholding the unquestionable value of human life from conception to natural death. We demand an unambiguous affirmation of the constitutional principles ensuring the legal protection of life for every human being. Following the constitutional case-law, we emphasise that there can be no protection of human dignity, unless sufficient foundations have been created for the protection of life.
We are fully determined to halt the progressive erosion of the institutions of national and international law, which, in the intention of their creators, were meant to uphold the inviolability of human dignity and the right to life. We are monitoring the authorities, which, having forgotten the lessons of history, usurp for themselves the right to indicate which "life is not worthy of living", deprived of the absolute protection of the State.
We protect our country against the trends that consider abortion, artificial in vitro insemination or euthanasia, i.e. activities inherently connected with the annihilation of human life as "human rights".
Our lawyers defend pro-life activists courageously proclaiming the truth about the bloody and brutal nature of abortion techniques, support emerging civil movements for the protection of life, participate in the national legislative process and prepare numerous analyses, proposals and memoranda addressed to international organisations.
· The European Union intends to sign a new partnership agreement with the Organisation of African, Caribbean and Pacific States (OACPS).
· The European Court of Human Rights receives complaints trying to abolish the ruling of the Polish Constitutional Tribunal of 22 October last year and undermine the ban on eugenic abortion in Poland.
· On 11 November, the European Parliament adopted a resolution exceeding its competences and violating the good name of Poland.
· During the current plenary session, the European Parliament adopted a resolution on a Texas state law restricting the practice of abortion.
• An international coalition of NGOs has prepared a petition to the United Nations calling for action to combat surrogacy.
• Proposed new World Health Organization guidelines on so-called ‘safe abortion’ are expected to increase pressure on national authorities to remove laws protecting the lives of unborn children.