· The European Parliament held a debate on violence against women and the current situation regarding ratification of the gender-based Istanbul Convention.
· The European Parliament held a debate on ‘the situation in Belarus and at its border with the EU, and the security and humanitarian implications’.
· The debate was remarkably calm, with the majority of MEPs unanimously supporting Poland’s resistance and condemning the aggressive actions of Belarus.
· On 11 November, the European Parliament adopted a resolution exceeding its competences and violating the good name of Poland.
· At the request of the FEMM Committee (Committee on Women's Rights and Gender Equality), the European Parliament has focused on the impact of 'intimate partner' violence on women and children and on custody rights.
· During the current plenary session, the European Parliament adopted a resolution on a Texas state law restricting the practice of abortion.
· Representatives of the Ordo Iuris Institute took part in the meeting of the European Conservatives and Reformists Working Group on Institutional Reform.