· Dr Vladimir Palko – Slovak politician, mathematician and author, has published a review of the book “Lavender Mafia” by Father Professor Dariusz Oko.
· On 11 November, the European Parliament adopted a resolution exceeding its competences and violating the good name of Poland.
• Ján Orosch, Archbishop of Trnava in Slovakia, expressed his support for Rev. Prof.
• The European Commission has filed a number of charges against Poland.
• Two Bulgarian women have filed a complaint to the European Court of Human Rights against their own country, whose authorities refused to register their ‘marriage’ concluded in the United Kingdom.
• The Constitutional Court of the Czech Republic ruled that the constitution excludes the legal possibility of equating civil partnership with the institution of marriage understood as a union between a woman and a man.