· LGBT organizations spread false information that the Partnership Agreement between Poland and the European Commission was supposed to contain "a provision prohibiting the financing of local governments that adopted Local Government Charter of Family Rights".
· Once again, a manifestation of the LGBT movement is to take place in Warsaw. This year, the event will be combined with the Ukrainian "Kyiv Pride" and is scheduled for June 25.
· A year ago, some representatives of diplomatic missions in Poland took part in the demonstration. Dozens of embassies expressed their support for initiatives promoting a thorough reconstruction of the Polish legal order through the implementation of ideological postulates.
· The Ordo Iuris Institute provided MEPs with a memorandum on alleged "LGBT free zones" in Poland.
· The document is a response to the recordings published by the European Parliament on the occasion of the "International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia, Interphobia and Transphobia".
· The spots have repeatedly mentioned false information about the existence of alleged "LGBT free zones" and "anti-LGBT law".
· LGBT organizations promote June as the "Pride Month", organizing numerous initiatives to promote their demands.
· The implementation of most of them would violate the Polish legal order and the constitutional order of the Republic of Poland, including the protection of marriage as a union of a woman and a man.
· Last year, several ambassadors of various countries in the Republic of Poland joined the events related to the "Pride Month".
· The court in Cologne did not pass a judgment in the case of Fr. prof. Dariusz Oko. The process ended with a settlement.
· The clergyman will contribute a voluntary amount of $ 3,000 euro for victims of sexual crimes.
· Initially, Fr. Dariusz Oko was sentenced to 4.8 thousand. Euro fines for alleged incitement to hatred in the text on the so-called lavender mafia.
· The European Parliament presented its position in the proceedings before the Court of Justice of the European Union concerning the EP resolution "on the first anniversary of the effective ban on abortion in Poland".
· Proceedings were initiated following a complaint by the Ordo Iuris Institute.