- In early 2023. The Grand Chamber of the Strasbourg Court found a violation of the right to respect for private and family life of a group of same-sex couples due to the inability to formalize their relationship.
- The Ordo Iuris Institute has prepared an analysis in which it points out that although the Grand Chamber's judgment is formally addressed to the Russian Federation, in practice it may affect Poland and other European countries.
· Professor Eugene Kontorovich, Israeli lawyer specialized in constitutional and international law sent amici curiae (“friend of the court”) opinion in Istanbul Convention case to Polish Constitutional Tribunal.
· The Ordo Iuris Institute has submitted an opinion to the European Commission on a draft directive introducing binding standards related to the organization and powers of equality bodies.
· The Commission's initiative is a response to problems reported by equality bodies with a lack of resources and competencies that prevent them from fulfilling their missions.
· The Grand Chamber of the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg has ruled that Council of Europe states have an obligation "to legally recognize and protect same-sex unions."
· The Grand Chamber upheld a contested 2021 ECHR ruling, which indicated that denying same-sex couples the opportunity to enter into "marriage," or at least a formal union, would violate Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights.
· The European Parliament has adopted the resolution "Report on human rights and democracy in the world and the European Union's policy in this regard - Annual Report 2022."
· In an attempt to pursue an ideological agenda, the EP makes mutually exclusive demands in its report.
· The European Parliament has adopted a resolution calling for the establishment of a tribunal for crimes of aggression against Ukraine.
· The new tribunal would deal exclusively with the crime of aggression against Ukraine and would complement the International Criminal Court.
· The ICC has jurisdiction to try war crimes and crimes against humanity committed by Ukraine, but cannot rule on the crime of Russia's aggression against Ukraine itself.