· The Ordo Iuris Institute has published a response to allegations made by Maltese MEP Cyrus Engerer concerning, inter alia, alleged discrimination against women and people with homosexual inclinations in Poland.
· The letter prepared by the politician was a reaction to the memoranda addressed by Ordo Iuris to MEPs, pointing to the non-discriminatory nature of Polish law.
· The European Court of Human Rights dismissed the complaint of a Norwegian woman who wanted to adopt a child of her ex-cohabitant, pointing out that she had previously "acquired" parental rights in the US from a surrogate.
· In Norway, the so-called surrogate motherhood is forbidden, therefore the local authorities did not recognize the consequences of the biological mother's renunciation of parental rights.
• The post-Cotonou agreement between the European Union and 79 African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) states has been negotiated to replace the previous twenty-year economic agreement between these two blocs.
• One of the priorities of the new binding treaty is to strengthen commitments to "comprehensive sex education" and "reproductive rights".
· Soon the European Court of Human Rights will decide whether state courts are allowed to challenge the decision of the Church or other religious association to withdraw the mission of a catechist to teach religion at school.
· The canonical mission is a certificate of professional qualifications and moral attitude of a catechist issued by church authorities, which is a formal condition of employment at school.
· The Strasbourg Court receives complaints against states that refuse to recognize the legal consequences of the so-called surrogacy - surrogacy.
· Surrogacy consists in hiring a woman who wishes to have children, who undertakes to undergo IVF, give birth to a child and transfer parental rights to the principals.
· On 28 June 2022, eight Renew Europe MEPs wrote a letter to the President of the European Parliament demanding the immediate withdrawal of the accreditation of all conservative NGOs from EU premises.